EASTERN CAPE ROUTE CONFERENCE VENUE, SOUTH AFRICA
|Situated in the heart of Algoa Bay along Port Elizabeth's magnificent beachfront, directly opposite Hobie Beach and next to the Board walk Casino and Entertainment Centre lies the elegant Beach Hotel. The Beach hotel combines a splendid setting along with quality accommodation, stylish cuisine and top drawer service.
This picturesque gateway to the Garden Route offers 58 bedrooms, 3 restaurants, cocktail bar, guest lounge, and swimming pool. The Beach Hotel's perfect locale offers easy access to game viewing, museums, dolphinarium, beaches, water sports, theatres, cinemas and craft markets.
Whether you are in a bedroom in the tranquil Courtyard or one with a magnificent sea view, you will feel secure and at home in the 58 en-suite bedrooms.
The 58 rooms are split into the following categories:
Bedroom Amenities include:
- 12 - Non Sea-facing Rooms
- 20 - Courtyard Rooms
- 1 - Triple Room
- 20 - Sea-Facing Rooms
- 4 - Executive Room
- 1 - Suite
- En-suite bathrooms (shower and bath)
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fridges stocked on request
- In-room safes
- Colour TV with selected channels
- Non-smoking rooms on request
|The non-smoking Bell Restaurant offers a delectable a la carte menu specializing in seafood and steak. The adjacent Bell Bar is a smoking venue, the perfect place to enjoy a pre-dinner drink or post dinner liqueur, port or cigar. The Crest Restaurant, with stained glass windows, wooden beams and gothic sky feature is ideal for romantic dinners or business breakfasts. Guests also have The Mediterranean-style Verandah at their disposal where they can enjoy buffet breakfasts, light lunches or exotic salads. The Heritage Bar offers an English Pub atmosphere and is the ideal place for a social drink and also serves a bar lunch daily when one becomes peckish.
The Beach Hotel offers 2 superb conference venues able to cater for groups of up to 100 delegates. The 'Friendly City' is host to superb beaches, historical and nature walks, water sport and a variety of recreational activities making pre-and post conference arrangements a proverbial walk in the park.
The versatile Tudor Room, with its lovely French doors is the perfect venue for a conference, banquet, cocktail party or wedding reception.
Banqueting Facilities and Capacities:
Please click here for more information.
Standard Day Conference Package includes the following:
Standard Equipment includes:
- On Arrival: A Selection of Tea, Freshly Brewed Filter Coffee, Fresh Fruit Juice, Mineral
- Water, Muffins, Open Croissants with Ham & Cheese, and the Morning News Paper.
- Mid Morning: A Selection of Tea, Freshly Brewed Filter Coffee, Fresh Fruit Juice, Mineral Water & Home - made Biscuits.
- Lunch: A three course Lunch served in the Crest Restaurant. (Buffet Lunch Menu optional for groups of 30 delegates and more)
- Overhead Projector
- Flip Chart
- TV and VCR
- Notepads and pens